Students enrolling in the university for the first time must meet Admission or Lion Scholar Admission criteria.
Applicants must meet the Lion Scholars Admission criteria and ONE of the following:
- Composite ACT score of 19. SAT and ACCUPLACER equivalents are acceptable.
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 higher
- High school placement in the top 50 percent of the applicant's graduating high school class
- College-ready minimums on English, reading, and math subsections on the ACT. SAT and ACCUPLACER equivalents are acceptable.
Lion Scholars Admission
The Lion Scholars program offers intentional connections to academic support services to assure your success at UAFS.
- Composite ACT score of 15 with minimum developmental level scores in each subsection (13 math, 15 reading, and 15 English). SAT and ACCUPLACER equivalents are acceptable,
- A cumulative high school GPA of 2.25 or higher
All new freshman applicants graduating from an Arkansas public school or Arkansas public charter school should be in the process of becoming a Smart Core Graduate as established by the Arkansas Department of Education.
- Wednesday, August 10, 2022 - Fall 2022
- Wednesday, January 11, 2023 - Spring 2023
- Wednesday, May 24, 2023 - Summer 2023